This is a very simple, easy pumpkin pudding recipe. It is dairy free, and superfood-rich with the coconut oil contained in the coconut milk. It is GAPS legal, sweetened with honey.
Disclosure: Some links on this page may be affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!
1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
1 1/2 cups Pumpkin Puree (Making your own is ideal, or canned pumpkin)
1/2 cup Honey
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon Ground Cloves
a pinch of sea salt
1/8 teaspoon Cardamom
2 Tablespoons Gelatin (Grassfed gelatin is most nutritious, but the recipe still sets up with regular grocery store unflavored gelatin)
Easy Cranberry Sauce as a garnish (optional)
1. Warm coconut milk gently in a pan on the stove. Do not bring it to a boil, just warm it so the gelatin will dissolve well in it. Or if you just made a fresh batch of coconut milk from scratch with this recipe, you can use it as it it.
2. In a blender (I use a Vita Mix) add the coconut milk and gelatin. Blend well.
3. While the mixture is nice and warm still, add the honey and blend till well mixed.
4. Add the cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, sea salt and cardamom. Blend till evenly distributed in the mixture.
5. When well blended, pour the mixture into 8 individual custard cups or dessert dishes.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour, and the pudding will be ready to serve.
7. Top with a dollop of home made cranberry sauce as a garnish, optional.
The home made easy cranberry sauce is a wonderful topping to complete this dessert. If you are like me, you will use any excuse to et more cranberry sauce--I love the stuff!
Return to Top of Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support this website, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thanks for understanding!