Best Apple Crisp Recipe | Paleo Apple Crisp
Do you ever get tired of feeling left out when delicious foods are served at gatherings with family and friends?
You just want to eat what everyone else is having--right?
When we first went gluten free, I was sad! Do you know the feeling?
- I had to throw out so many of my favorite tried-and-true recipes.
- I was forced to stop eating freely at pot-lucks, buffets and other social events.
- So many of my favorite foods became off limits!
- I worried that I'd be hungry all the time.
- And I was sure I wouldn't like the food that I needed to start eating!
I had to give up a LOT of foods. And I was feeling deprived.
But guess what?!
I didn't have to suffer through all that!
I've realized that some of my old favorites that I thought I could never eat again can be converted.
Not just converted, but “upgraded,” so that it's healthier and better, and it still tastes amazing!
- I feel better than I used to feel!
- And best of all, I don't feel deprived!
So I created this apple crisp recipe my whole family can eat.
Disclosure: Some links on this page may be affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may get a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for your support in this way!
Why do I call this the best apple crisp recipe?
It tastes absolutely delicious.
- It is gluten free. But the taste is first rate. Did I mention it is delicious?
- It is dairy free.
- It is refined-sugar free. It uses honey instead of refined sugar, a wonderful superfood.
- It works on the Primal Diet.
- It is legal on the Full GAPS Diet.
- It is Nut Free, safe to eat for my whole family!
- It is great at Thanksgiving, the Fourth of July, or anytime!
- It makes your house smell just like your grandmother's apple crisp recipe while it is baking...
- Besides honey, it contains some AMAZING superfood ingredients, which you'll see on the next page...
I have everything you need to make this and love it, so you don't need to feel deprived anymore. Click "next," and let's get started!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support this website, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Thanks for understanding!
All photos for this recipe are by Julia of A Quaint Cottage.
This recipe is linked to Allergy Free Wednesday and Real Food Wednesday.